Available in Aberdeen, Paisley, Newton Mearns, and Kilmarnock
We have acquired a range of retail, office, and storage spaces for creative people to use on a temporary basis. These spaces can be used for a range of creative activities including research, production, presentation, teaching, and arts charity storage.
EP Spaces invites notes of interest from artists, creative industries practitioners, collectives, performing artists, local festival partners, and charities in Aberdeen and Renfrewshire who can use these spaces for creative purposes. Each space will be entirely self-managed.
EP Spaces supports the creative community by providing spaces at very low cost, transforming and animating each location into a creative hub.
- Costs: Admin fee £50 per month to use the space, plus an EPS Associate Membership of Edinburgh Printmakers, £10 per annum. You must have Public and Products Liability (PPL) insurance to use these spaces and if you do not have this we’d recommend you take out an A-N membership for £38 per year.
- Spaces are temporary
- Minimum use one month
- Notice period to you is 3 weeks
- No commercial sales are allowed at any of our EP Spaces sites although sales can be made online
- Shop unit spaces must be open to the public at least 4/7 days per week
- Most spaces have lighting, electricity, running water, a kitchen, and toilet
- Personal furniture, equipment, exhibition dividing boards and materials can be brought in and stored at owner’s risk
- Each space has different levels of accessibility, please contact us for details
If you are interested in viewing spaces in these locations, please contact Sarah-Manning Shaw, Programme Director on firstname.lastname@example.org